Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Think I May Be A Prophet

I know this looks janky, but it is an attempt to copy what is on my buddy, Jon's facebook. He is studying in Spain right now and left this status up yesterday morning.

Just now, we defeated Spain, reigning Euro champions from 2008, by a score of 2-0. This is probably the biggest win in US Soccer history, and I caused it. I expect to be hearing from the coaching staff soon about coming on board for the 2010 World Cup.


Jon O'Rourke is Madridding. Looking forward to watching US vs. Spain in soccer tomorrow night.

Michael 'Cooly' Couillard
Michael 'Cooly' Couillard
We stand no chance in that match. That's also what they said back in 1980. Fucking look out, Spain.
Susan ORourke
Susan ORourke
I just love that young man!
Kayla Cille Terry
Kayla Cille Terry
until just now, i have been reading that as mad-riding.
Julie Taylor Monetta
Julie Taylor Monetta
Glad you're there safe and sound. Be safe and have lots of fun!
Luke Beasley
Luke Beasley
Excellent call Cooly!!! Go USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment