Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Who Would You Pick?

Yesterday, my buddy Kurt asked me if I could have a child with one living female musical artist, who would it be?

I really wanted to pick Chan Marshall because I have always wondered what a love fling with her would be like. But the question is who I would want to have a kid with... and Chan is fucking crazy. So she is ruled out. The crazy problem also eliminated Natasha Khan.

From there, naturally it came down to Leslie Feist and Zooey Danschel. So, I picked Zooey based on how awesome Almost Famous is. I do love that movie. Plus, with that cotton song, you can totally see her being a good mom.

Kurt also picked Zooey. I think Zooey is most people's first pick. That means there are a lot of people fighting over her. Which makes me doubt my chances of procreating with her. Not to mention, how am I going to compete with Ben Gibbard?


Then, later last night, I changed my mind. I completely forgot about Annie Clark. I felt like an ass. And then immediately informed Kurt of my change of heart. He can have Zooey. I call Annie. I think we will make some good families together.



No comments:

Post a Comment