Friday, November 27, 2009

Back to Life

Just to let you all know that I have not abandoned things here.  Life kind of interceded and blogging fell by the way side while I was up to more important things.  (Did you ever think I would declare that blogging is really not that important?)

Anyways, thanks to everyone that has helped me through everything.  It means a lot, and there is nothing I can do to repay you.  Thank you.

I will get back to 300 Level Banter and Start Wedman when I get caught up on school work.  Those blogs actually require research and time, although you wouldn't really be able to tell at first read.  Look for those to hit full force again within the next week though.

Until then, enjoy this little diddy I found.  I really like Bon Iver and Kina Grannis, so I guess a merging of the two was only inevitable.



Also, watching this video is like my Rob Gordon-meets-Marie De Salle-while-she's-doing-a-cover moment.  I think.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome High Fidelity reference. Glad to hsve you back.

    ReplyDelete