Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Addition To The Wardrobe


Last week, I ordered the shirt pictured above from Homage Clothing.

Yesterday, it arrived in the mail. I love this shirt. It is just as comfortable as my previously mentioned Hanshin Tigers shirt. Plus, it is screen-printed, which simply makes any shirt ten times cooler. Later tonight, I think that I will have a rock-paper-scissors contest between the two shirts in order to see which one is my favorite.

Of course, since I got the shirt in the mail yesterday, I wore it to class today. There happened to be a class discussion regarding the recent cap-and-trade legislation making its way through the Senate (although the recent health care debates have pushed it to the back burner).

There also happened to be a right-leaning Big Three executive's son in my class. He gave my shirt dirty looks the entire time.

But that was alright, I schooled him in the discussion after he said that global warming is simply a myth.

So maybe my Obama shirt is now my new favorite in commemoration of my victory today.

No comments:

Post a Comment